Would you like to work with FareShare North East? There are a variety of ways your company can get involved and support FareShare North East and have a direct impact on the fight against tackling hunger and food waste in the region.
We offer corporate partnerships programmes which can provide your company with improved corporate social responsibility, staff-engagement and brand benefits and you will provide the fundamental support we need to continue our operations. You have the choice to get involved in different forms of corporate partnerships. We will ensure that your support has a real impact in your community.
Your company could donate money to help fund our core costs, such as van costs and fuel, as well as support our fundraising projects. Click here to find out more.
Such as contributing towards our core costs, you could help to sponsor one of our vans for example, which will be visible when our vans are out and about across the region. Alternatively, you could also raise valuable funds by organising a corporate day and asking your suppliers to be involved by sponsoring the event.
Charity of the Year
Your company could choose FareShare North East as your Charity of the Year! This would help encourage your staff, customers and suppliers to work together to support our work, helping to provide thousands of vulnerable people with vital supplies of food. The experience will be fun and interactive and will lead to making a step change in the fight against food poverty and waste in the North East.
This can be an incredible opportunity to align your products and/or services with our charity. It could help to drive sales, reach new audiences and help to raise awareness of the issue of food insecurity and food waste in the region.
Your employees can act as changemakers and raise money for FareShare North East! There are so many ways that your employees can raise money in the workplace or at home. This includes; raffles, sport challenges, bake sale, sweepstakes, soup making and a sponsored run! If you require any assistance with fundraising ideas please Contact Us.
This can include anything from a quiz, sponsored sports day or a Christmas dinner (using surplus food from FareShare North East). There are so many possibilities! It is a great way for your staff, customers, suppliers and members of the public to get involved.
We always welcome corporate volunteers to help us in the warehouse. You can help us to sort and pack the food, then go out on the vans to deliver it to our frontline charities. We could not do what we do without the help of our volunteers.
If employees raise money for FareShare North East, your company could consider matching their donations. For more information please Contact Us.
A mutual partnership: how we can support you
Every corporate partnership with FareShare North East is special and unique. We will work with you to create a tailored programme to ensure that your partnership is successful. We can offer:
- Expertise – We recognise that one size does not fit all and will work with you to tailor the partnership to suit your requirements
- PR/Social Media Promotion – We will share our partnership online through case studies and posts on social media. Your company can share these posts to advertise your charity work to the public.
- Reporting – We recognise that companies and their employees would like the impacts of their support. We will provide you with regular updates on how you are supporting our operations.
- Helping you get involved with the community (CSR) – You have the opportunity to visit our regional centre located in Westerhope as well as visit a project that receives food from FareShare North East to see the difference that you are making first-hand.
- Employee engagement – We offer a range of volunteering opportunities that will socially engage your employees. This will allow them to see the impact of your funding, whilst actively helping to fight hunger and food waste in the region.
We appreciate all corporate partnerships and we would be thankful if your company decides to get involved. Your company could aid our operations, supporting those most affected by food poverty in the North East. You could help get food to the most vulnerable people in society.